Yes! Our diploma certifies that you have met the graduation requirements of the state of Minnesota and Minnesota Online High School.
- MNOHS diplomas are accepted at colleges across the U.S. and internationally.
- Minnesota graduation requirements include:
- 21.5 semester credits in required and elective course work
- successful completion of exams in reading, writing, and mathematics.
How long will it take for me to graduate?
The time it takes to complete a diploma varies based on:
- the number of credits you currently have
- if you passed the three exams
- if you have completed all of the required course work
We cannot review transcripts unless you enroll with us. However, you can add up your credits using this worksheet: Credit Worksheet PDF
Does MNOHS have a graduation ceremony?
Yes! Each June Minnesota Online High School (MNOHS) holds a ceremony and community celebration. It takes place in the Twin Cities area, and there is a Senior Social the night before.
For more information, check upcoming events on our website and our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/minnesotaonlinehighschool
Can I graduate from my bricks-and-mortar school?
- Part-time (supplemental) students may graduate from their local school. (Your school counselor will verify that the course(s) you take at MNOHS are part of your graduation plan and meet state and local graduation requirements.)
- Full-time (comprehensive) students graduate with us, at MNOHS.
For further information, contact our Executive Director at 1-800-764-8166 x103