MNOHS is a public school open to Minnesota residents under 21
MNOHS is free for these students:
- Minnesota residents who physically live in the state and do not attend a private or home school
- Full-time enrolled students (Comprehensive)
- Part-time enrolled students (Supplemental) - Students who are enrolled part-time at another, MN public school
Tuition is required for these students:
- Non-Minnesota residents, or Minnesota residents who plan to live outside the state for more than 15 school days
- Students who exceed full time enrollment
Tuition is $488 for each semester course.
Currently, all students must pay tuition for summer session (MNOHS does not receive state funding to run our summer program). Summer session tuition is $360.00 for each course, reduced to $280 for students who are currently enrolled in MNOHS during Quarter 4.
Questions about tuition? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-764-8166 ext. 102.