To determine if MNOHS is a good fit for you right now, click here to take our online survey. It will open in a new browser tab or window. Answer all 11 questions and click to score your survey. You'll get a full page of feedback, your roadmap to success at MNOHS!
Important! The MNOHS Handbook is your best guide to how to succeed as a MNOHS student--and how your parent/guardian can support you.
Successful online students are:
- motivated and persistent
- skilled in time management
- comfortable with technology and computer navigation
- confident in reading and writing
MNOHS faculty and students report that a consistent effort is the most important factor in a student's achievement. Putting forth this effort is your best guarantee that you will enjoy your classes, stay on track for graduation, and be ready for college and a career!
What else do you need to succeed as an online student?
- regular access to a computer with Internet
- time to work on your courses
- family member or friend to help you with your computer
Also, it's highly recommended that you complete and confirm your enrollment by the first day of the quarter--or sooner!--so you can start your classes on time!